18 September 2008

Traffic Skateboard Video Free

I know there has been a lack of posts. Sorry I've been busy and lazy. However I made up for it big time. The following entries will hopefully make it up to you all. I know this entry alone will make you guys extremely happy. Ricky Oyola's company Traffic, has put out a really sick video entitled, moving in traffic. There is a full part from Bobby Puleo, which alone should make you go ape shit. Also there is a last full part by none other than Jack Sabback. Yeas I said it correctly. The video is dope. It definitely takes elements of the past. To tell you the truth I'm kinda sick of the over production is skate videos. Were not Hollywood, all the companies need to simplify again. I'm still not fully convinced HD is any good for skating. Sure it looks clear but people are fucking over doing it which is killing em watching these new vids. Anyways download the Traffic Video here. Make sure you follow the directions in downloading. It's really easy

No comments: